Reading my morning emails brought me this…
5 Myths About Our Ailing Health-Care System
- America has the best health care in the world.
- Somebody else is paying for your health insurance.
- We would save a lot if we could cut the administrative waste of private insurance.
- Health–care reform is going to cost a bundle.
- Americans aren’t ready for a major overhaul of the health-care system.
I found this one intriging,,,Though most of it I already was aware of from past research. Go read the article if you want the details behind the main ideas…
From our anniversary trip at the beginning of November…The old Palace Theater revised…Fredericksburg, Texas.
|From Coffee Muses|