“It’s been an extremely weird day, but weird in a positive way,” Mr. Krugman said in an interview on his way to a Washington meeting for the Group of Thirty, an international body from the public and private sectors that discusses international economics. He said he was mostly “preoccupied with the hassles” of trying to make all his scheduled meetings today and answer a constantly-ringing cell phone.
Yesterday morning as I was watching Paul Krugman on This Week I made the comment to my wife to the effect that I would never have thought 10-15 years ago that I would be reading the writings of an economist on a daily basis. But Paul has made economics interesting. The only time I wasn’t reading his column was in the days the Times put him behind their subscription lock…
To find that Prof. Krugman has now been awarded the Economics Nobel makes it even beter…Congratilations Sir…
Here is a GoogleTalk from 2007…
Related articles by Zemanta
- Paul Krugman Awarded Economics Nobel
- Paul Krugman wins Nobel economics prize and praises Gordon Brown
- Krugman wins Nobel!
- Krugman wins Nobel economics prize
- American Paul Krugman wins Nobel
- Nobel Prize in Economics for Paul Krugman
- Krugman Wins Economics Nobel
- Congratulations to Paul Krugman