… columnist and former GOP presidential aide Pete Wehner notes, “now that he finds himself intellectually outmatched by Paul Ryan, chairman of the House Budget Committee, and in a precarious situation when it comes to his re-election, Obama is dropping his past civility sermons down the memory hole. - Mean streak: Obama is not as nice as he looks | Examiner Editorial | Editorials | Washington Examiner.
The emphasis is mine…The sentiment is straight from the far right…And just about as well reasoned as their budget plan.
- Key Republican: Obama’s attacks on Paul Ryan ‘great’ for GOP (thehill.com)
- 7 Best Moments From Sunday Talk (thedailybeast.com)
- Who’s Serious Now? | Krugman, NYT (unfinishedscript.wordpress.com)
- Ryan Blasts Obama Speech as ‘Dramatically Inaccurate’ (blogs.wsj.com)
- Obama Pushes His Budget, Calls GOP Plan ‘Wrong for America’ (abcnews.go.com)
- White House: Nope, Obama has no regrets about singling out Paul Ryan for criticism at his fundraiser (hotair.com)